The following information includes licensing information of third party/open source packages distributed or used within with QUADStor products. Source for the same is distributed with the relevant binary package.
BSD-Style, MIT-Style or other equivalent licenses
LibLZF Data Compression Library
http://liblzf.plan9.de/ or http://oldhome.schmorp.de/marc/liblzf.html
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.OpenSSL.org/)"
For licensing information see http://www.openssl.org/source/license.html and http://www.openssl.org/~appro/cryptogams/
RSA MD5 (Linux package only)
The linux package uses the "RSA Data Security, Inc. MD5 Message-Digest* Algorithm". The source for this is from the FreeBSD sources - /usr/src/sys/kern/md5c.c and /usr/src/sys/sys/md5.h. These source files have the following Copyright and License Information
* MD5C.C - RSA Data Security, Inc., MD5 message-digest algorithm
* Copyright (C) 1991-2, RSA Data Security, Inc. Created 1991. All
* rights reserved.
* License to copy and use this software is granted provided that it
* is identified as the "RSA Data Security, Inc. MD5 Message-Digest
* Algorithm" in all material mentioning or referencing this software
* or this function.
* License is also granted to make and use derivative works provided
* that such works are identified as "derived from the RSA Data
* Security, Inc. MD5 Message-Digest Algorithm" in all material
* mentioning or referencing the derived work.
* RSA Data Security, Inc. makes no representations concerning either
* the merchantability of this software or the suitability of this
* software for any particular purpose. It is provided "as is"
* without express or implied warranty of any kind.
* These notices must be retained in any copies of any part of this
* documentation and/or software.
* This code is the same as the code published by RSA Inc. It has been
* edited for clarity and style only.
GNU GPL V2 or later
For more information on GPL v2 license read http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html .
iSCSI Enterprise Target
QUADStor systems was been involved in the porting of IET to FreeBSD. More information on that can be got from http://www.quadstor.com/iet-on-freebsd/. The initial set of FreeBSD patches can be got from http://www.quadstor.com/ietbsd/
The modified IET sources used by QUADStor is distributed with the relevant binary package.