The following steps will help in a quick setup and usage of the VTL software.
1. Ensure that the listed System Requirements are met
2. Follow the installation steps described in Installation on RHEL/CentOS 6/7, SLES 12/15, Debian 7/8/9
4. Optionally configure storage pools as described in Configuring Storage Pools
5. Configure physical storage which will be used to store the virtual tape data. This is described in Configuring Physical Storage
7. For an problems check Troubleshooting common problems first. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org